Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Time for another one of those ever-growing wish lists that I am always creating. This wish list reflects my current obsession with minimalism and simplicity. I'm looking at black, white and neutral colours. With summer around the corner I am eyeing out loose-fitting and relaxed styles. Here is my current top picks from around the web.
1.Quick check top - Dotti
2. Kimchi Blue, silky high/low midi skirt - Urban Outfitters
3. Megastar, black leather footbed sandals - Zu Shoes
4. Denim shirt in retro wash - Asos
5. Paint it Red, side liner skirt - Market HQ
6. After party vintage wanted denim jacket - Nasty Gal
7. Gold plated sterling silver etched rings - Asos
8. M.A.C. Lipstick in 'Chilli' - M.A.C.
9. Catriona loop knit shrug cardigan in 'cream' - Missguided
10. Reverse loop-de-loop vest - Urban Outfitters
11. Asos kimono - Asos
12. Jeffrey Campbell, metcalf block boot - Nasty Gal
13. Hall white leather brogues - Wittner
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Jacket: Zara | Shirt: Dotti | Skirt: Noughts and Crosses - via Dissh | Shoes: Zu Shoes | Bag: Colette
I am incredibly in love with monochrome at the moment. I've mentioned this time and time again but I feel I can not reiterate enough how classically elegant I find it. Don't get me wrong, I love colour but you can never beat a good old black and white combo. Instead of using colour to break up this outfit, I used texture by pairing black and white leather with quilted patterns.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Dotti | Shoes: Betts
Click here to enter my Mimco earrings giveaway