Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
T-Shirt: Time Printing - Etsy | Shirt: Luck and Trouble - Universal Store | Jeans: Dotti | Shoes: Naughty Monkey
I have to say, my furry little black friend here is the perfect accessory to go with this outfit. Isn't he the most adorable little man?! I was super excited when this 'Feline Meow' print tee arrived in the mail because I love to express my cat madness and it is just so perfect to wear with my boyfriend jeans.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Time for another one of those ever-growing wish lists that I am always creating. This wish list reflects my current obsession with minimalism and simplicity. I'm looking at black, white and neutral colours. With summer around the corner I am eyeing out loose-fitting and relaxed styles. Here is my current top picks from around the web.
1.Quick check top - Dotti
2. Kimchi Blue, silky high/low midi skirt - Urban Outfitters
3. Megastar, black leather footbed sandals - Zu Shoes
4. Denim shirt in retro wash - Asos
5. Paint it Red, side liner skirt - Market HQ
6. After party vintage wanted denim jacket - Nasty Gal
7. Gold plated sterling silver etched rings - Asos
8. M.A.C. Lipstick in 'Chilli' - M.A.C.
9. Catriona loop knit shrug cardigan in 'cream' - Missguided
10. Reverse loop-de-loop vest - Urban Outfitters
11. Asos kimono - Asos
12. Jeffrey Campbell, metcalf block boot - Nasty Gal
13. Hall white leather brogues - Wittner